All-digital CES® 2021, January 11-14, 2021
For more than 50 years, CES® has been the global stage for innovation. And the all-digital CES 2021 will continue to be a platform to launch products, engage with global brands and define the future of the tech industry.
CES showcases products, services and insights from companies across all facets of the tech industry, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content creators, technology delivery systems and more. CES also includes a conference program where the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers address the industry’s most relevant issues during more than 90 sessions. Attendees will also have the ability to set up meetings, chat with exhibitors and make connections during the event.
We invite you to participate in the show as Member of Official Business Delegation to enjoy complimentary registration (industry attendee).
Benefits for Delegation Members:
- Complimentary CES 2021 registration (industry attendee). Registration for CES 2021 includes:
- Exhibitor showcases from hundreds of consumer technology companies, from global brands to emerging startups.
- Product announcements, demonstrations and presentations from exhibitors.
- Insights and keynote presentations from industry leaders with conference programming.
- Opportunities to connect, collaborate and do business with live one-to-one attendee messaging, face-to-face meetings on Microsoft Teams and real-time chat with exhibitors.
- A live anchor desk with featured programming, exclusive interviews and highlights from the digital venue.
- Email newsletters with the latest information on CES 2021.
Please note that you’re eligible for complimentary registration through Jan. 3. On Jan. 4, prices increase to $499. Register now and access the digital venue before, during and for 30 days after CES 2021.
If you are interested, please contact Commercial Section at Ulaanbaatar-Commercial@state.gov for registration.
The U.S. Embassy in Ulaanbaatar has been at the forefront of promoting U.S. Investment in Mongolia. Various U.S. sponsored projects are actively helping to strengthen Mongolia’s economy by promoting sound business practices and facilitating its integration into the world economy.
For more information on Mongolian laws and economic conditions and opportunities, please have a look at the links to the right. We’ve attempted to provide you with information to help you evaluate the market and economy and make sound business decisions.
You will find information on Mongolian taxes and taxation and business laws, economic trends and conditions, and resources for discovering more. You may find especially useful the Mongolia 2020 Investment Climate Statement
If you need more information, please contact the Senior Commercial Specialist. For information on Advocacy Groups in Mongolia, please contact the Commercial Section.