U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce: The official website of the United States Department of Commerce.
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Direct Line for American Business: The Direct Line for American Business program connects U.S. businesses with American Ambassadors and U.S. mission personnel overseas, making you part of our “country team.
- Business USA.gov: BusinessUSA.gov is an official web portal for the U.S. Government to support business start-ups, growth, financing and exporting. It is designed to provide access to online resources and services of Federal, state, and local Government as well as those of non-profit and educational organizations supporting businesses.
- Export Import Bank of the United States
- The Business Information Database System (BIDS): The Business Information Database System (BIDS) gives U.S. businesses up to date information about significant foreign government and multilateral development bank procurements. Through an interactive map interface, businesses can find new export opportunities, validated by U.S. government economic and commercial experts overseas. Public and private partners can link to or download BIDS data for matchmaking, analysis, or other purposes.
- National IPR Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation: OPIC Investment Incentive Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Mongolian People’s Republic (PDF 261 KB)signed on the 29th day of September 1990.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- United States Agency for International Development
The U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency have launched an interactive online buyer’s guide that will help buyers around the world easily find the U.S. products most useful to them.
Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade Francisco Sánchez on July 1 announced the availability of the U.S. Environmental Solutions Toolkit. The Toolkit offers users an all-encompassing approach to solving specific environmental issues.
- State Department Political and Economic Background Notes on Mongolia
- U.S. Exports to Mongolia by 5-digit End-Use Code 2007 – 2016
- U.S. Imports from Mongolia by 5-digit End-Use Code 2007 – 2016
Websites to the State Institutions of Mongolia
- Communications and Information Technology Authority
- State Specialized Inspection Agency
- Government Procurement Agency
- Ministry of Environment and Tourism
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Construction and Urban Development
- Ministry of Road and Transport Development
- Ministry of Mining and Heavy Industry
- Government of Mongolia
- Mineral Resources and Petroleum Authority
- Petroleum Authority of Mongolia
- Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
- Erdenes-MGL (state-owned LLC)