U.S. Visa Information for Mongolian Artists, Performers, and Entertainers

In general, professional artists, performers, and entertainers – also known as “members of the entertainment profession” – cannot travel to the United States on a B category visitor visa with the intent of “providing services.”  Members of the entertainment profession include performing artists such as stage and movie actors, musicians, singers, and dancers, as well …

Read More»


Several private businesses and entities are providing advice and counsel in Mongolia regarding visas for the U.S. H-2 Temporary Worker Program.  None of these entities are affiliated with the U.S. Embassy or the U.S. government.  The U.S. Embassy does not contract, endorse, or sanction any Mongolian entities, agencies, or brokers to serve as “representatives” for …

Read More»

H-2 Visa Information

H-2 Visa Information Detailed, accurate information about H-2 visas is available at these official websites: https://travel.state.gov/ https://search.uscis.gov/ http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ General Procedures to Apply for an H-2 Visa Step 1:  Find a company or sponsor in the United States in need of temporary labor/workers.  Please note: The U.S. Embassy has no company, sponsor, or available job list and cannot offer …

Read More»
Show More ∨