The U.S. Department of Commerce, in partnership with the U.S. Embassy in Mongolia, the American Chamber of Commerce in Mongolia and the North America-Mongolia Business Council, is organizing an Agribusiness Exploratory Trade Delegation to Ulaanbaatar from June 13-14, 2016, led by Deputy Assistant Secretary for China and Mongolia Patrick Santillo.
Explore Opportunities in Mongolia’s Agribusiness Sector
As a traditionally agricultural economy desiring to improve and modernize its agricultural sector, Mongolia offers vast opportunities for U.S. investors and exporters. Mongolia is poised to supply its nearly 60 million naturally-raised livestock to the nearly insatiable Asian markets and beyond. The government of Mongolia, businesses, and the public are open to private development of Mongolia’s meat and dairy as well as crop sectors, and recognize the need for the efficient technologies and international best practices that U.S. companies can bring to this evolving sector.
The trade delegation will explore the agricultural sector, including agricultural equipment, technology and services, as well as agricultural products, ranging from dairy to crops to meat to hides and skins. The goal of the trade delegation is to help participating firms gain market information, make business and government contacts and advance specific projects.
- Connect with live leads in Mongolia’s agribusiness meat-processing, dairy and crop industries.
- Present your company’s vision, technology, and agribusiness solutions to local experts.
- Gain access to government and private sector decision makers.
- Access to senior Mongolian Government officials
- Opportunities to promote your company’s products and solutions
- Roundtable discussion with local authorities
- Networking with industry contacts
- Agribusiness facility visit(s)
- Welcome reception at the U.S. Ambassador’s Residence
Participants are encouraged to arrive in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia on June 12 and depart on June 15.
Fee: There is no fee to join the trade delegation (limited space, first come, first served). Participants are responsible for their travel, lodging and meal expenses.
Ms. Zhen Gong-Cross | firstname.lastname@example.org | (202)-482-2910
Ms. Jessica Tan | email@example.com | +86-10-8531-4804