Denver Street #3
11th Micro District
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy/Consulate Ulaanbaatar (June 14, 2022)
Event: As of June 12, 2022, the CDC order requiring all persons to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States, is rescinded. Starting at 12:01 a.m. on June 12, 2022, the CDC will no longer require air travelers to show a negative COVID-19 test result, or documentation of recovery from COVID-19, prior to boarding a flight to the United States.
CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Actions to Take:
· Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page.
· In accordance with CDC guidance, delay your travel if you test positive for or have symptoms of COVID-19.
· U.S. Embassy/Consulate Ulaanbaatar
American Citizen Services Unit
Phone: +976 7007-6001
· State Department – – Consular Affairs
Phone: +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
· Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
· Follow us on Facebook and Twitter