- Report Birth Abroad
- Eligibility for a CRBA
- Apply for CRBA
If the eligibility requirements have been met, please make an appointment for Consular Report of Birth Abroad services online at the ACS Online Appointment System.
The child and at least one parent must appear in person at the appointment. Please bring in the original documents along with one copy. If copies are not provided, the copy fee is $1 per page.
- Completed (but not signed) form DS-2029 Application for CRBA
- Non-Refundable Application Fee ($100 USD or equivalent MNT in cash or a U.S. Bank issued credit card only)
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Passports (see instructions below if one parent is not present**)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship of transmitting parent/s
- Proof of Physical Presence in the U.S.
- Proof of Legitimate/Legal Relationship
- All documents in languages other than English should be translated into English.
- Proof of Blood Relationship
**If one parent/guardian is unable to appear in person bring an original signed, notarized Affidavit of Physical Presence or Residence, Parentage and Support DS-5507 and a notarized copy of the absent parent’s passport. Scanned copies are not acceptable.