If the eligibility requirements have been met, please request for an appointment for Consular Report of Birth Abroad services by sending an e-mail to UlaanbaatarACS@state.gov.
The child and both parents must appear in person at the appointment. Please bring in the original documents.
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Passports (see instructions below if one parent is not present**)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship of transmitting parent/s
- Proof of Physical Presence in the U.S.
- Proof of Legitimate/Legal Relationship
- All documents in languages other than English should be translated into English.
**If one parent/guardian is unable to appear in person bring an original signed, notarized Affidavit of Physical Presence or Residence, Parentage and Support DS-5507 and a notarized copy of the absent parent’s passport. Scanned copies are not acceptable.