The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Ulaanbaatar is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
Full contact information for customer service is available at the GSS Contact Us page or use contact information below:
- Telephone: English and Mongolian speaking customer service agents are ready to assist you Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The call center is closed for U.S. and Mongolian holidays.
- Callers in Mongolia – Please call 7555 1100 (local).
- Callers in the United States – Please call +1 703 745 5473.
- Callers from other countries – Please call +976 7555 1100
- Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to email@example.com.
- Chat: To chat with a customer service representative from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., please click here. Please make sure you are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera as a browser.
Additional Information Resources:
- Please carefully review GSS website, including our FAQ page, which provides answers to many questions.
- Nonimmigrant visa applicant may check DS-160 and visa application status online here.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a customer service representative at 7555 1100 regarding visa fee and interview appointment
- Non-immigrant case-specific inquiries should be directed to UlaanbaatarNIV@state.gov.
Visiting the Embassy or Consulate
The Embassy is located just off of Big Ring Road in the 11th Micro-district, next to the Ministry of Culture.